Candidates are invited to apply for the MBA Scholarship at the Brunel University London. Scholarships are offered by the Brunel Business School (BBS) to UK/EU and International applicants joining the Brunel MBA in September 2020 and January 2021.
Brunel Pathway College (BPC) and Brunel Language Centre (BLC) students can apply for this scholarship after successful completion of their pre-masters course. Successful awardees may be expected to undertake specified duties as Brunel Ambassadors for the Brunel Business School (BBS).
Founded in 1966, Brunel University London is a public research university located in Uxbridge, London, United Kingdom. The university is organized into three colleges (Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences; Business, Arts and Social Sciences; College of Health and Life Sciences) and three major research institutes (energy futures and environment; health and societies; materials and manufacturing).
Named after the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel, the university is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities and has over 13,000 students and 2,500 staff.
• Host Institution: Brunel University (Brunel Business School) in the United Kingdom.
• Eligible Programme: Master’s of Business Administration.
• Number of Awards: 50 (30 scholarships for the full-time MBA and 20 for the part-time MBA programme).
• Duration: Up to two years.
• Eligible countries: Open to all Nationalities
MBA Scholarship at the Brunel University Benefits
Winners of the London Brunel university scholarship will have the following benefits:
- The Full time MBA Scholarship: is a £6,500 tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Part Time MBA Scholarship (Corporate/Private sector) is a £9,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £4,500 per year.
- The Part Time MBA Scholarship (Public/Government) is a £11,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £5,500 per year.
MBA Scholarship at the Brunel University Eligibility
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Apply and fulfill the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA programme. Awards will be only made to the candidates holding an offer of a place on the MBA programme.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on a full-time or part-time MBA programme starting in January 2021.
- Complete the Brunel MBA scholarship application form consisting of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should follow steps below to submit their applications.
- Apply for the MBA programme in the usual way and by the course application deadline: For courses beginning January 2021, you must apply for the MBA course by 20 December 2020.
- Applicants must complete the MBA scholarship application form by the final deadline.
Applications for the January 2021 scholarship will open in October 2020. If an applicant applies early their application will not be considered. Full Time & Part Time scholarship applications for January 2021 applicants must be submitted by midnight on Wednesday, December 09, 2020.
PRIZE: Partially Funded
HOST: Brunel University
DEADLINE: December 9, 2020