The turkiye scholarship 2021 is a competitive scholarship program for International students and researchers with outstanding performances to enable them pursue full time or short term programs at top universities in Turkey.
The Scholarship which is being funded by the government of Turkey is aimed at building a network of future leaders committed to strengthen cooperation among countries and also mutual understanding between societies.
The 2021 Turkiye Scholarship will be received in one period and application has been opened from 10th January -20th February 2021 for students from all countries.
Programs and level of studies
- Undergraduate program
- Postgraduate program
N.B Applications are opened to applicants willing to study at bachelor’s masters and doctoral levels respectively.
Other programs such as Reseach Scholarships, Success Scholarships and KITIP usually have varying application periods which will be announced regularly on their website and social media channels.
Turkiye Scholarship Benefits
- Apart from the monthly stipend financial support, it also provides university placement to it’s awardees at all levels of higher education.
- The programs provides avenue to study in top 50 must prestigious universities in Turkey and also a compulsory one year turkish languge course to allow applicants adapt to the new social and cultural environment they live in.
- The program also ensures the availability of all the necessities needed to make candidates feel at home ranging from provision of domitory, health insurance, student bank account, student residence permit, as well as one year language course.
- The program also offers social, cultural and academic guidance inform of congresses programs, seminars, international student academics, cultural day gatherings, sport and arts related programs as well as training, internship oppurtunities and career orientation programs.
- Citizens of all countries.
- Graduates or applicants able to graduate at the end of the currenct academic year(before September 2019).
- Researchers and Academicians.
- Minimum academic achievements for Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants 75%Mininum Academic criteria
- Minimum academic achievements for Bachelor degree applicants 70%
- Minimum academic achievements for Health Science(Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy)applicants 90%
- Applicants for undergraduate program must be under the age of 21
- For Masters degree applicants must be under the age of 30 and
- Applicants of the doctoral programs must not be more than 35 years.
- Evaluation and Selection Criteria
- Applicants will be selected by Expert Commitees based on a broas set of criterias such as minimum academic achievements, age and documents uploaded during application as well as their socail achievements.
How to Apply
- Candidate must have a valid National Identification document or valid passport.
- A recent passport(please ensure that photo uploaded into the system must be a proper potrait of yourself).
- National Examination Score(for applicants without any international certifications or qualification.
- Diploma or temporary Certificate of graduation.
- Academic Transcripts(submission of uncertified transcripts may lead to termination of application.)
- International examination score(GRE GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS…. etc if required by the chosen university of the program.)
- Language test scores(if required by the chosen university program).
- A research proposal and an example of your written work(for PhD applicants only).
For more information about the scholarship click the link below