Deadline: May, 2021.
Albert Einstein fully funded Fellowship Program for 2022 in Germany which is sponsored by the Einstein Forum, Diamler and Benz Foundation has commenced accepting applications for it’s 2022 fellowship award program. The Albert Einstein fellowship program is inviting applications from young outstanding students from Germany and all over the world the opportunity to pursue different research projects outside from their previous work. The aim of the Albert Einstein Fellowship Program is to provide support for youths who stand out in their field of specialization, and are also open to interdisciplinary approaches set by Albert Einstein.
The Einstein fellowship program was scheduled for the year 2021 but due to to Covid – 19 outbreak, current fellows won’t be able to take up residence in the Caputh garden cottage. This is the reason why the Fellowship program was later scheduled for 2022.
Benefits: the Albert Einstein fully funded fellowship program is set to provide
- Living Accommodations in a garden cottage of Albert Einstein’s summerhouse Caputh, Brandenburg, only a short distance away from the universities and academics institutions of Potsdam and Berlin for a period of five to six months.
- Stipends worth EUR 10,000.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Candidate must be under the age of 35 and possess a university degree in humanities, social sciences, or in natural sciences.
- The fellowship program is for both German and International applicants.
- It is not relevant whether the applicant has begun working toward, or currently holds, a Ph.D.
- The proposed fellowship project doesn’t need to be completed at the time of the fellowship, but can be the beginning of a longer project.
- Applications for the Albert Einstein Fellowship should have the intended project proposal as well as two scientific references and should be submitted by 15th May, 2021.
Documents Needed To Apply for The Fellowship Program:
- Two pages Project Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V)
- Highest Degree or Diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded respective of which the candidate has at his possession.
How To Apply for The Einstein Fellowship
Interested candidates can send in their applications with all required documents through this email: email@example.com. For more information and clarity about the fellowship program click here to visit the official website of the Albert Einstein Fellowship Program.