Deadline: 30th June, 2021
UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship for International postgraduate students 2021session is now accepting applications from international postgraduate students wishing to advance your career at a reputable university in England. The recipients of the UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship will required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the university throughout the duration of the course.
UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship For International Postgraduate Students Eligibility Conditions
In order to be eligible for the UWE Bristol scholarship at University of West England candidates must ensure:
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree.
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes.
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application.
How To Apply For UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship For International Postgraduate Students
Applicants for the UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship For International Postgraduates will be invited to apply as part of the application process only if he/she passes the eligibility conditions listed above. Applicants are to view the international application guide to find out how to apply to UWE Bristol as an international applicant.
For more information visit Scholarship official link: https://www.uwe.ac.uk/courses/funding/scholarships-and-bursaries/chancellors-scholarship