Deadline: 6th June,2021
Mitsubishi Corporation/FATE Foundation Entrepreneurs Program For Nigerians 2021 application is ongoing. Mitsubishi Corporation in collaboration with FATE Foundation are co-hosting a virtual Aspiring Entrepreneurs Program targeting agripreneurs within the agribusiness value chain space and who are within Ogun and Ekiti States respectively.
As part of her corporate philanthropy program, Mitsubishi Corporation is providing sponsorship support to cover the N400,000 all-inclusive tuition fees for carefully selected 30 entrepreneurs who will be enrolled in an 8-week enterprise education program focused on capacity building on essential knowledge, strategies, skills, and tools to build sustainable businesses within the entire agribusiness value chain space.
Eligibility Criteria for the Mitsubishi Corporation/FATE Foundation Entrepreneurs Program For Nigerians 2021
- Open to Agribusinesses in Ogun State and Ekiti State;
- Entrepreneurs must be graduates from a tertiary institution with a viable business idea or startups that have already launched;
- Be computer literate;
- Must be aged between 18-35 years old.
Benefits of the Mitsubishi Corporation/FATE Foundation Entrepreneurs Program For Nigerians 2021
- Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation.
- Formal registration of business entitles.
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications.
NOTE: The program will run from April 26, 2021 – June 18, 2021, in Ogun State and from June 28, 2021 – August 20, 2021, in Ekiti State. The deadlines for application are April 4, 2021 (for Ogun) and June 6, 2021 (for Ekiti).
For more information visit the official website of the Mitsubishi Corporation/FATE Foundation Entrepreneurs Program For Nigerians 2021