Deadline: 5th April, 2021
The Nigerian postgraduate Leventis Foundation MSc and MBA Scholarship call for application is open for it’s 2021/2022 session. The partnership between Alba Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece and the A. G. Leventis Foundation, is offering Nigerian postgraduate students a fully funded scholarship opportunity to study in Greece.
- Two (2) full scholarships covering tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%) and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens, Greece
- One (1) full scholarship covering only tuition fees (100%) for the MSc in Finance program. Accommodation and living expenses will be covered by student own funds.
The purview of the A. G. Leventis Foundation is very broad; it encompasses preservation of the natural environment, agricultural and technical education in West Africa, the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare. By providing scholarships at post-graduate level, the Foundation enables talented young people to pursue further study at leading universities around the world.
Eligibility Criteria for Leventis Foundation MSc And MBA Scholarship
- Nigerian Citizenship
- 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree completed (GPA 3.8 or higher)
- Excellent command of English language
- At least three years of work experience
How to Apply for the Leventis Foundation MSc And MBA Scholarship
Interested Candidates can apply online by registering at https://applications.alba.edu.gr/ and then send their completed application hardcopy package (include all official supplementary documents) to Leventis Foundation Nigeria at No.2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O Box 20351, Abuja by April 5th 2021.
For more information Visit the official website of the Leventis Foundation MSc And MBA Scholarship 2021/2022 or Contact Ms Anna Vithoulka, International Relations Manager, ALBA firstname.lastname@example.org.