Call for Application: The Apple’s entrepreneur Camp for Women founders and developers 2021
Deadline: 26th March, 2021
The Apple’s Entrepreneur Camp for Women Founders and Developers is calling for applications from women worldwide who are into technology.
About The Apple’s Entrepreneur Camp: the Camp was created in order to support entrepreneurs who are underrepresented in technology as they strive in building the next generation of cutting edge apps and to form a global network that encourages the pipeline and longevity of founders and developers of all background through mentorship, education, and support.
Apple believes that the Entrepreneurs Camp For Women Founders And Developers will help provide women in tech industry the opportunity to get involved with coding for Apple’s thriving App Store, and beyond.
The Apple’s Entrepreneur Camp For Women Founders And Developers 2021 Benefits
Selected participants will enjoy the the following benefits:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers.
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program.
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious leaders.
Eligibility Criteria for the Apple’s Entrepreneur Camp For Women Founders And Developers 2021
- Your organization must have:
- A female founder, cofounder, or CEO;
- A female developer proficient in Swift or Objective-C; and
- A developed app or functional build that you can demo live.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and proficient in English.
- The female founder, cofounder, or CEO, the female developer, and additional developer or designer of any gender (if applicable) must be 18 years of age or older, proficient in English, and able to attend together for the entire duration of the program.
NOTE: all women developers worldwide are eligible.
Application Procedures for the Apple’s Entrepreneur Camp For Women Founders And Developers 2021
The application consists of four parts, which include uploads and prompts for written responses.
Organization details. Tell us about your organization and provide contact information for up to three employees who would attend if your organization is selected.
Your app. Provide details about your app and development team. You may include a download or demo link, as well as up to three screenshots or wireframes that best illustrate the user experience.
The future. Describe what you plan to gain from participating in Apple Entrepreneur Camp, as well as your plans for the future.
Additional information. Select the dates for which you’d like to apply and provide any additional comments.
Your application will be kept on file for one year
The Apple’s Entrepreneur Camp For Women Founders And Developers 2021 Review Criteria
Applications will be reviewed based on:
- Content of written responses to the questions on the application form;
- Commitment to development for Apple platforms using the latest Apple technologies; and
- Whether the app is unique or innovative
NOTE: The Apple’s Entrepreneur Camp For Women Founders And Developers 2021 start date is scheduled for July 20th – July 29th 2021 so interested candidates can apply before deadline: 26th March, 2021.
For more information visit the official website of the Apple’s Entrepreneur Camp For Women Founders And Developers 2021