Havard University MBA Scholarship Key details:
- Host country: U.S.A
- Open to: Students Worldwide
- Target: Entrepreneurs
- Deadline: 31st May, 2021
The application window for the Boustany Foundation Harvard University MBA scholarship for 2021/2022 session is currently open. The Harvard University MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
The Boustany Harvard University MBA Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School, the Boustany Foundation is actively engaged in promoting and managing scholarship and aid programs – all of which have ambitious plans for further development, global reach and scope.
New scholarships for talented and promising individuals are progressively being created. Each year more projects that offer opportunities for disadvantaged children are proposed and brought to fruition.
Havard University MBA Scholarship Eligibilty Criteria
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program.
Havard University MBA Scholarship Benefits
- Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
other Scholarship opportunities:
- OIST Scholarship For Graduate Students 2021
- George Brown College Scholarship
- SPDC Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2021
- University of Edinburgh Mathematics Scholarship 2021
Havard University MBA Scholarship Application Procedure
- Candidates who wish to apply should send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com
- If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
The Boustany Harvard University MBA Scholarship will be warded during the month of June 2021.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
For more information visit the official website of the 2021/2022 Boustany Harvard University MBA scholarship