The 2021 Fully Funded GIST Scholarship for International Students: Study in Korea Fully funded
GIST Scholarship Key Details:
- Host country: South Korea
- Open to: International Students
- Target: Graduates
- Deadline: 15th April, 2021
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) one of the Prestigious University in South Korea is currently inviting applications for its 2021 Scholarship Award from international students who wish to have a Masters or PhD Degree. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for the GIST Scholarship 2021.
GIST is offering all study fields and majors under this scholarship to undertake Masters Degree, PhD Degree or MS leading to PhD. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study abroad. The award duration for Masters Degree is 2 Years and for PhD degree it is 4 Years. Aspirants those who want to study on Fully Funded Scholarships in South Korea are encouraged to apply.
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) was established in 1993 located in South Korean. GIST is a research university by Korean Government. According to QS World Universities Ranking it is ranked at 3rd in worldwide and at 4th in South Korea. Students can learn leadership qualities in this university.
GIST Scholarship Benefits:
GIST International Scholarships 2021 in South Korea is a Full Free Scholarships for International Students to pursue masters or PhD degree from Korea number 1 university. The award will cover all the expenses to complete your degree. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee: 3,415,000 won per semester
- Monthly Stipends:
- Masters Degree: 140,000 won per month
- PhD Degree: 295,000 won per month
- Research Assistantship (All students participating in research projects):4,820,000 won per year of MS
- 11,480,000 won per year of PhD
- Health Insurance (All International Students)60% of the Korean National Health Insurance fee is supported.
- Annual Medical checkup
- Flight Reimbursement (All Incoming International Students)
- Reimbursement for a one-way flight to Korea
List of Available Study Fields at GIST:
Students can apply in one of the following study field under GIST Scholarship program.
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School.
Documents Required for GIST Scholarship:
To apply for GIST International Scholarships 2021 in South Korea, applicants have to submit these documents. No need to send these document by post. You can Email them to university directly.
- Statement on Application Documents Submission (Form1)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
- Certificate of Master’s Degree or Master’s Diploma
- Master’s Degree Transcript
- Two letters of Recommendation (Form2)
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test
- Applicant’s Passport Copy
- Letter of Recommendation for Matriculation Fee Waiver (Form3) (Optional)
- Certificate of English Proficiency issued by your home university (Optional)
GIST Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for GIST Scholarship, candidates have to meet the following criteria:
- Students with any nationality from any part of the world are eligible to apply.
- To apply for Masters Degree Scholarship, applicants must hold an Undergraduate Degree.
- To apply for Doctoral Degree Scholarship, You must hold a Master’s Degree.
other Scholarship opportunities:
- University Of Glasgow Excellence Scholarship Award For Africans 2021
- OIST Scholarship For Graduate Students 2021
- MCFSP At Edinburgh University 2021/2022: Online Masters Study
- Global Impact Scholarship 2021: For Students World Wide
GIST International Scholarship Application Procedures?
There is an Online Application Form to apply for GIST International Scholarships 2021 in South Korea. Complete an Online Form, Upload, or Email the Required Documents as listed above.
Interested candidates who wish to apply can by clicking the link below:
For more information visit the official website of the 2021 GIST Scholarship for International Students.