Watson Semester Accelerator program for next generation innovators, leaders and entrepreneurs 2021
Watson Semester Accelerator Key details:
- Host country: U.S.A
- Open to: All Nationals
- Target: Innovators, Leaders, and Entrepreneurs
- Deadline: 1st June, 2021
The application window for the Watson Semester Accelerator Program 2021 is currently ongoing. Apply now to acquire the knowledge and set of skills needed towards leading a life of meaning and impact during a time when the world needs brave leadership and innovative thinking.
College students, recent graduates, and gap-year students learn to use the vehicle of entrepreneurship to tackle complex problems, from climate change, social justice, poverty, access to quality education, and more. Students selected to the Watson Semester Accelerator leverage training, mentorship, and community to unleash a lifetime of impact.
The Fall 2021 Watson Semester Accelerator program will be offered in a hybrid format with both in-person and virtual participation options. The in-person format is available only to those based in the U.S. and will be limited to twelve students.
Watson Semester Accelerator Quick facts:
- 90% of students receive robust scholarships based on both need and merit.
- Receive tailored mentorship from experienced innovators and social entrepreneurs.
- Learn from the world’s foremost leaders, entrepreneurs, and practitioners.
- Watson Institute’s 260 alumni represent 60 countries.
- Collectively Watson’s alumni have raised over $100 million, created over 800 jobs. Hear from one of their incredible alumni.
Watson Semester Accelerator Eligibility Criteria
- Open to next generation innovators, leaders, and entrepreneurs from across the globe
- College students, recent graduates, and gap-year students with an early-stage venture/project and a passion for impact.
Watson Semester Accelerator Benefits
- During the 4-month program, a cohort of next generation innovators, leaders, and entrepreneurs from across the globe convene in-person and virtually to tackle complex problems and forge lives and careers of impact.
- From climate change to social justice and from poverty to access to quality education, students selected to the hybrid Watson Semester Accelerator leverage training, mentorship, and community to accelerate their ventures and unleash a lifetime of impact.
Watson Semester Accelerator Application Procedure
Candidates who wish to apply for the Watson Semester Accelerator program should submit a free application before the deadline: 1st June, 2021
For more information visit the official website of the Watson Semester Accelerator program 2021