Global UNESCO Clubs Youth Multimedia Competition 2021
UNESCO Clubs Youth Multimedia Competition Key details:
- Host country: U.S.A
- Open to: All Nationals
- Targets: Everyone
- Deadline: 31st May, 2021
The Global UNESCO Clubs Youth Multimedia Competition 2021 application window is currently open. The USFUCA, UNESCO Center for Peace and World Genesis Foundation invite youth around the world to take part in this year’s Multimedia Competition. Unparalleled connectivity put youth in one of the greatest positions to bring much needed change to the world.
UNESCO’s mission is to mobilize the optimism of youth to respond to an acute world problem to serve others now. Last year, motivated participants from over 65 countries submitted over 600 projects in this highly rewarding contest.
UNESCO Clubs Youth Multimedia Competition 2021 Question
COVID-19 has tested Human Solidarity like nothing before. Based on your research, knowledge and experience, develop and submit, a Multimedia proposal/project that describes the lessons we have learned and how those lessons will shape our future. For example, our future in education, employment, development, or social aspects.
Entrants should respond in English by making a 3-minute multimedia production, 500–700-word written essay, artwork, or any method that channels a specific passion in answering the prompt. (Translations or subtitles for projects not submitted in English do not have to be perfect.)
UNESCO Clubs Youth Multimedia Competition Benefits
- The three finalists in each age group will receive an official plaque engraved with their name and a certificate.
- They will have an invitation to UNESCO’s Builders of the Universe Camp held at Hood College in Frederick, Maryland, USA. The invitation will include a scholarship for the fee for the camp, food, accommodations, and transport to and from the airport. Airfare is not included. There will be a special ceremony held for contest winners at the camp.
- In addition, the top 9 winners will be recognized and showcased in global events during the year. This is a tremendous opportunity for youth to build leadership skills, learn how the United Nations conducts itself, and meet youth from around the world.
- Winners will be publicized on July 2021 on USFUCA and UNESCO websites.
UNESCO Clubs Youth Multimedia Competition Eligibility Criteria
- Open to young people around the world.
- Applicant must fall into any of the category:
- Junior – ages 10-14;
- Youth – ages 15-19;
- Young Adult – ages 20-24
- Submissions should be submitted by one participant. Group submission will not be accepted.
Make sure your entry follows the submission guidelines prior to submitting:
- The work has to be relevant to the question.
- Your work must be original.
- All participants need to fill out the Submission Form.
- Make sure your essay satisfies the following formatting criteria:
- 12 point Times New Roman
- 1 inch margins all around
- 500-700 words in English in MLA format.
- Videos must be 3-minutes maximum.
- Images of 3-dimensional art will be accepted. You must complete the 100 word explanation of your work on the Submission Form.
- 1 entry per person
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the contest.
UNESCO Clubs Youth Multimedia Competition Application Procedure
Interested candidates who wish to apply should click the button below to apply:
NOTE: The final deadline is May 31, 2021. Judging will take place and final winners will be announced July 1, 2021.
For more information visit the official website of the Global UNESCO Clubs Youth Multimedia Competition 2021