Future Africa Internship Program Key details:
- Host country: Nigeria
- Open to: Africans
- Target: Graduates
- Deadline: 15th April, 2021
The Future Africa Internship Program will provide an opportunity for young Africans with less than two years of work experience to intern for a minimum period of three months in their prospective area of expertise.
Stipends will be provided as part of the program to encourage interns to fulfill their responsibilities to the host organization. FAIP is our response to a critical need among young Africans: determining their career path.
Also read: Microsoft 4Afrika Internship 2021
Once accepted, prospective interns will participate in a capacity-building program focused on the workplace and FAIP values, which will prepare them to deliver value to their host organization. Successful beneficiaries will be matched with available host organizations based on proximity and career alignment.
The Future Africa Internship Program offers highly motivated individuals an excellent opportunity to gain industry experience, test-drive their careers, and be exposed to the great stuff from giants in their industries. It also allows you to gain new perspectives, innovative ideas while you improve your skills in a diverse environment amongst the next generation of future leaders.
Aside from the educational opportunities, interns get to work with some of the best people in the industry and are exposed to real-world projects, challenges, and company initiatives. Interns will be able to develop interpersonal skills by networking with other interns in addition to gaining technical skills and experience through the internship program.
The Future of work is about the focus on the individual rather than tasks and locations. The Future Africa Internship program will breed a new tribe of Africans who are intentionally equipped and guided through their passion: they will easily navigate the competitive global career terrain because they will have the unique opportunity of standing on the shoulder of industry giants.
The Future Africa Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
- Applications for the FAIP are open during specific periods and would be advertised.
- Applications for phase one of the FAIP opens March 29th 2021, and runs till April 15th, 2021.
- All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period.
- Applicants are required to provide a letter of recommendation from their course advisor, head lecturer or professor.
- Selection and matching is based on vacancies, performance during FAIP Training, availability for a minimum period of 3 months, with a maximum period of 5 months.
- The Internship program is open to anyone with less than two years of work experience.
- To qualify for placement, applicants must have some experience or skill in their chosen field of interest.
- Have strong communication, interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work in a team.
- If the applicant is a university student, they must have completed at least the second year of a university program.
- Multiple applications will lead to automatic disqualification.
Also read: Watson Semester Accelerator Program 2021
The Future Africa Internship Program Selection Process
- Stage 1: Online Application
- Stage 2: Phone Interview
- Stage 3: Virtual Interview/Test
- Stage 4: FAIP Training/Orientation
- Stage 5: Make Magic Happen!
The Future Africa Internship Program Application Procedure
Interested candidates who wish to apply can click the button below:
For more information visit the official website of the Future Africa Internship Program