BeyGood Global Citizen Fellowship Program key details:
- Host: BeyGood
- Open to: Nigerians, South Africans
- Targets: Undergraduates
- Deadline: 21st May, 2021
The BeyGood Global Citizen Fellowship Program 2021 is now accepting applications from Nigerians and South Africans. The Global Citizen Fellowship Program will identify outstanding African youth. 15 young people will be selected to participate in a paid, year-long fellowship focused on one of Global Citizen’s four pillars of activity: creative, campaigns, rewards, and marketing.
Fellows will be guided through a multi-phase curriculum that is specifically designed to equip them with the skills and tools they will need to succeed – not just at Global Citizen, but in any future professional setting.
Fellows will be immersed in the use of digital technology for social change, storytelling tactics that change attitudes, the importance of developing long-term professional relationships, and the role of innovation in an ever-changing world throughout the program.
BeyGood Global Citizen Fellowship Program Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should be between 21-25 years (at the time of application).
- South African and Nigerian residents and citizens only.
- Applicants without a tertiary qualification preferred.
- Applicants should be able to prove that they are active Global Citizens, either through the work they do in their communities or through Global Citizen’s website and/or app (Google Play Store OR App Store).
- Applicants should be available full-time from July 5, 2021 – June 30, 2022.
- Family household income of under R120 000/3055563 Naira, and/or families that are headed by a single parent.
- Applicants must be able to house themselves in Johannesburg and Lagos for the duration of the program.
- Those from minority and underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Also read: Robert S. McNamara Fellowship 2021
BeyGood Global Citizen Fellowship Program Application Procedure
Submit a 2-3 minute video or 500-700 word essay answering the following:
- How do you identify with BeyGOOD as a Global Citizen?
- How would becoming a Fellow assist you to positively impact your country?
- What specific issues are you taking action on and why?
Interested candidates can submit their application through firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit the official website of BeyGood Global Citizen Fellowship Program