- Host: Atlas Corps
- Host Country: U.S,A
- Open to: All Nationals outside U.S
- Targets: Graduates
- Deadline: 16th May, 2021
The Atlas Corps Fellowship is now inviting applications for its 2021 session. The Atlas Corps Fellowship is a 12- to 18-month fellowship for the world’s top social change leaders in the United States. Through the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series and networking opportunities with other Fellows, Fellows serve full-time at Host Organizations to develop leadership skills and learn effective practices.
The Atlas Corps Fellowship allows participants to engage in group cultural activities like a D.C. Monuments Tour, sporting events, U.S. holiday celebrations, and more.
Atlas Corps hopes to further the mission of the US State Department’s Education and Cultural Exchange Bureau through this Fellowship: Promoting mutual understanding through people-to-people exchanges and advancing US foreign policy goals by engaging international exchange visitors and American communities in a variety of positive, safe, and enriching educational, cultural, and professional exchange programs.
Atlas Corps Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- Citizens of EVERY country (except the U.S.) are eligible to apply to all Atlas Corps’ programs.
- All applicants must be aged 22-35 and must have 2-10 years of relevant experience in the nonprofit/social sector;
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- English proficiency;
- Commitment to return to your home country after the fellowship.
While they seek candidates from a wide variety of specialties, they are prioritizing applicants with two or more years of full-time experience in at least one of the following skill areas:
- Communications and Marketing;
- Business Development and Partnership Building;
- Monitoring & Evaluation, and
- Technology and Engineering.
Atlas Corps Fellowship Benefit
- Atlas Corps sponsors the J-1 Trainee visa and covers most visa expenses.
- Atlas Corps also provides each Fellow with a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing), a monthly phone plan, emergency health and travel insurance, and round-trip international airfare.
Also read: African Liberty Writing Fellowship 2021
Atlas Corps Fellowship Application Procedure
Interested candidates who wish to apply can click the button below:
NOTE: To be considered for all Atlas Corps professional development programs, you must submit only one application. Please indicate whether you are interested in the Fellowship, the Virtual Leadership Institute, or both on your application.