the 2021 Nigerian Bottling Company Technical Trainee Program for Nigerian Youths
- Host: Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC)
- Host country: Nigeria
- Open to: Nigerians
- Targets: Undergraduates
- Deadline: 28th April, 2021
Applications for the 2021 Nigerian Bottling Company Technical Trainee Program is open. Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd (A member of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company). In a challenging and dynamic environment, you can still grow your career. NBC is the world’s largest manufacturer and distributor of non-alcoholic beverages, selling over 1 billion drinks every day. NBC will provide you with an environment that allows you to reach your full potential: we are a forward-thinking company that is well-known and respected around the world.
Also read: The Microsoft 4Afrika Internship 2021
About the Nigerian Bottling Company Technical Trainee Program
The Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd. seeks qualified young Nigerians with good character and learning potential to participate in an intensive eighteen-month training program on Technical Skills Development in the following areas.
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
Nigerian Bottling Company Technical Trainee Program Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must possess the following qualifications arnong others:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by Nigerian Polytechnic in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering not earlier than 2020
- Candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) 0-Level credits, or its equivalent obtained in the following subjects:
- Mathematics English Language. Physics, Further Mathematics, Chemistry or Technical Drawing
- Industrial experience, for example Industrial Attachment, will be an added advantage.
- Interested candidates must be resident in Lagos State.
Nigerian Bottling Company Technical Trainee Program Benefit
- Successful candidates will enjoy a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non – residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja. Lagos.
- Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions, and on-the-job training experience in Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plant in Ikeja, Lagos State.
- On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation and may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
Nigerian Bottling Company Technical Trainee Program Application Procedure
- Only applications made on the website will be accepted.
- Candidates who meet the stated criteria will be contacted via phone or email.
- Applicants shall sit for a Computer – Based test and successful candidates will be invited for an oral interview and medical examination.
For more information visit the official website of Nigerian Bottling Company Technical Trainee Program 2021