- Host: Fate Foundation
- Open to: Nigerians
- Target: Entrepreneurs
- Deadline: 22nd May, 2021
Applications for the Next Economy Incubation Program for Aspiring Nigerian Entrepreneurs 2021 is ongoing.
About the Next Economy Incubation Program
The Program aims to help aspiring entrepreneurs turn their business ideas into solid foundations that can expand and grow, as well as invest in entrepreneurs to help them become business leaders.
These training is focused on sustaining and growing businesses, with the goal of making them profitable enough to hire new employees and thus create new jobs.
Also read: Watson Semester Accelerator Program
The Next Economy Incubation Program empowers aspiring entrepreneurs to achieve business growth by providing business knowledge and support through a variety of strategies and structures, including enterprise education, business advisory and consultation, access to investment funding, and partnerships.
To be eligible, you must be:
- Between 18 – 35 years old.
- Computer Literate.
- Have Access to a Laptop or Digitally Enabled Device.
- Have already registered and launched a business.
- Must be able to participate all through the required program duration.
Key benefits include:
- Enterprise Training
- Business Advisory Services
- Access to Funding and Partnerships
- Access to Mentorship Support
NOTE: Through the support of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, SOS Children’s Villages CV, Crosswise Works and other the Next Economy Partners, the program is FREE to entrepreneurs who are shortlisted and enrolled in the incubation program. This scholarship support from the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs covers all direct course fees including course materials, books and data support.
- Stage I: Interested applicants must complete the online form. Applicants will be required to complete all the required fields.
- Stage II: Following a review of all received applications and a further interview call (video or voice), 15 candidates will be shortlisted for the 3 months Incubation Training.
Interested candidates who wish to apply can click on the button below:
For more information visit the official website of Next Economy Incubation Program 2021