Applications for the 2021 Facebook Community Accelerator Program are open.
About the Facebook Community Accelerator Program
The program aims to help leaders harness the power of their community to turn impactful ideas into action.
- Open to communities that have a presence in Facebook Groups with leaders who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the following countries: Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Mexico, Brazil, United States, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Egypt, Morocco & India.
- Communities must have existed for over one year and must have a minimum size of 1,000 members.
- The program will be conducted in Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Colombia, Chile, Peru, Mexico & Argentina), German (Germany, Switzerland & Austria) and English for all the other markets.
- Participants of the 2020 Community Accelerator are not eligible to apply. Participants in other Facebook programs are welcome to apply as long as they meet the program requirements.
Participants of the Facebook Community Accelerator Program will learn the following:
- Community Identity Foundations: Participants will develop and/or refine their community’s mission, member and stakeholder engagement strategy, Theory of Change, and more.
- Leading Action-Oriented Communities: Participants will learn skills to lead effective teams, engage members in projects that further community goals, manage volunteers, and more.
- Sustainability: Participants will learn best practices for community income generation and options for organizational structures that help maximize community impact.
Also read: WSA For Young Digital Entrepreneurs 2021
Interested candidates who wish to apply can click the button below and follow the prompt:
For more information visit the official website of the Facebook Community Accelerator Program