Applications are open for the Summer 2021 UpKey Virtual Internship Prgram.
About the Upkey Virtual Internship Program
While every student’s path to success is different, most students’ early careers require them to gain hands-on, real-world experience. Fortunately, the Upkey Virtual Internship Program (VIP) provides budding professionals with just that: opportunities for experiential learning and professional growth.
You’ll gain hard skills as a Virtual Intern that will help you develop and succeed as an employee and qualified professional. You’ll also have access to industry experts, gain industry expertise, and learn transferable 21st-century skills while establishing social capital.
Also read: WTO Professional Program for Youths 2021
The Upkey Virtual Internship Program (VIP) will afford young professionals a number of invaluable tools and resources, including
- Deep dives into entrepreneurship, leadership skills, and career readiness from industry experts.
- Access to hands-on projects relevant to your interests and goals.
- Connections with leading companies, entrepreneurs, top professors, executives, and mentors who have been in your shoes before and will support your growth.
- An ever-expanding network: on average, VIP students triple their network and connections in 8 weeks or less.
- Chances to hop on to other projects across different fields (ex. finance, marketing, and technology.)
- Access to top executives and mentors on leadership training and global initiatives.
Current college students, recent grads, or high-school seniors ambitious to learn new skills in the following topics can apply for the Upkey Virtual Internship Program (VIP)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Content Writing and Media
- Consulting and Strategic Analysis
- Technology and Product Management
- Business Leadership
- Marketing and Communication
- Finance and Accounting
We focus on preparing students for the workforce during this immersive virtual experience while also equipping them with essential everyday life skills. To ensure that we meet our goals, we offer the following to our select VIP interns.
- Custom badges from leading companies
- Access to mid and senior-level Industry professionals
- Certification of completion
- Access to F-100 leaders and leading Industry leaders
- Mentor throughout your Internship
- Externship with a secondary company
- Access to a global peer network
- Three transferable college credits
- Resume worthy experience for jobs and careers
Timing and Requirements
College Credit: As part of this program, Upkey has partnered with Trinity Christian College to provide three (3) academic credits applicable to any institution. Please contact your institution to ensure that you can transfer these credits.
- Start Date: July 5, 2021
- End Date: Aug 27, 2021
- Duration: 8 weeks
- Time commitment: 8-12 hours a week
- Live sessions: 6 hours a week primarily between 11 am -4 pm CDT
- Enrichment sessions weekly. Mentoring activities.
- VIP Program Fee: Free for students
- Optional College Credit: You have an option to receive three (3) elective transferable college credits from Trinity Christian College. Trinity may require an admin fee of $100 to transfer these credits if you choose to receive them.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the button below:
For more information visit the official website of Upkey Virtual Internship Program