Apply Now: Zurich Enterprise Challenge 2021 [Prize CHF 5,000]
Applications for the 2021 Zurich Enterprise Challenge are currently ongoing.
About the Zurich Enterprise Challenge
The Zurich Enterprise Challenge is a three-phase team competition that allows Masters, MBA, and Ph.D. students to collaborate directly with international firms to develop real-world solutions to current corporate difficulties.
- Phase 1 – Qualification: By solving a generic case study your team will get the chance to compete for proceeding to Phase 2. Zurich will recognize and reward teams based on the business relevance, applicability, and creativity of the team’s solution. Other selection criteria are the quality of layout and design of the submission and presentation skills.
Also read: The Jack Ma ABH Prize Competition 2021
- Phase 2 – Collaboration: The top teams will collaborate with a selected Zurich multinational corporate customer to provide a solution for a real-world corporate challenge.
- Phase 3 – Finalization: The winning team will be invited to and present at a Zurich-sponsored event in Q1 2022 and receive a cash prize of CHF 5,000.
- Open to Master, MBA and PhD students (full or part-time) from any university worldwide.
- Participants should have an interest in management, finance, strategy and risk management or similar subjects.
- Multiple teams representing the same university can join the Challenge.
- Be invited to and present at a Zurich-sponsored event in Q1 2022.
- Cash prize of CHF 5,000.
- Work with Zurich and selected multinational customers, such as CBRE, Mars and Nestlé, on current corporate challenges
- Cash prize of CHF 5’000 for the winning team, CHF 2’000 for the runner-up
- Earn a certificate highlighting your achievements
The Zurich Enterprise Challenge is a team challenge; each team should consist of 3-4 team members. Be sure to complete your team’s registration and enter the Challenge.
For more information visit the official website of Zurich Enterprise Challenge