The Victoria University Masters By Research Scholarship 2021 for International Students [Fully Funded]
- Host: Victoria University
- Host country: Australia
- Open to: All nationals
- Target: Graduates
- Deadline: 1st October, 2021
The 2021 Masters By Research Scholarship for International Students in Victoria University Australia is currently ongoing.
About the Victoria University Masters By Research Scholarship
To assist students, the institution offers a variety of externally sponsored and university-supported scholarships. International students can take courses ranging from vocational education and training (VET) to undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, as well as research-based higher degrees.
Victoria University (VU) is proud to support hundreds of international scholarship recipients and sponsored students. International researchers seeking an opportunity to study a Master’s by Research degree remotely in 2021 are eligible to apply for this scholarship
In order to be eligible for the Victoria University Masters By Research Scholarship applicants must ensure the following
- The applicant must be an international student.
- An honors degree, or
- A masters degree by coursework with a research component, or
- An equivalent qualification from an approved university.
- If you have a master’s degree that did not include a research component, you may be eligible for our Ph.D. (Integrated) program.
- Applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE – 58-64
- CAE – 176
- EAP – Level 6
- Check that your qualification meets the international academic entry requirements for a course. We will assess your eligibility when we receive your complete international research degree application.
- The Victoria University Masters By Research Scholarship will provide the successfully selected applicants 100% tuition fee waiver, an honorarium of up to A$10,000, and a candidature budget worth up to A$3350.
Applicants must fill in the online application form after logging in to the university portal.
NOTE: applicants will provide supporting documents such as:
- Completed Secondary School qualification equivalent to an Australian year 12 certificate or Australian bachelor’s degree.
- Academic transcripts of all the Institutions attended
- Copy of valid passport
- Health Insurance
For more information visit the official website of Victoria University Masters By Research Scholarship