Apply for the 2021 DOT Kenya Daring to Shift: Social Entrepreneurship Program
Applications for the 2021 DOT Kenya Daring To Shift: Social Entrepreneurship Program are currently ongoing.
About the DOT Kenya Daring To Shift: Social Entrepreneurship Program
Digital Opportunity Trust (DOT) Kenya is looking for 30 young, creative leaders from throughout Kenya who are passionate about business and community impact to join the Daring to Shift: Social Entrepreneurship program, which will run for a year starting July 1, 2021.
Daring to Shift is a program developed by DOT Kenya to exemplify the organization’s youth-led goal by including youth voices and developing the leadership potential of outstanding kids from the DOT network and the communities in which DOT Kenya operates. The D2S Social Innovators program will provide future Social Entrepreneurs with strategic and specialist advice, as well as assistance in establishing significant firms in local communities.
- Applicant must be a woman aged between 19-35 Years old;
- From the following regions: Nairobi and its environs, Central, Western Kenya and Kisumu, Rift Valley and Coastal Region;
- Must have a business idea that can impact the community;
- Availability for the next one year.
Other requirements include
- Be self-motivated.
- Team-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and work well with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, speak the local language proficiently or with full fluency.
- Ability to work efficiently and promptly with team members and stakeholders.
- Comfort with using email/GoogleHangout/Skype/SMS/instant messaging as a primary means of communication is a must.
- Good computer skills, including knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Have access to a smartphone or a computer.
- Access to Entrepreneurial training from ideation to launch
- Acceleration Program
- Business Coaching
- Seed funding
Interested applicants who wish to apply can click the button below:
NOTE: Note that only applications submitted through the form will be processed. If you have any questions kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with Social Entrepreneurship as the subject.
For more information visit the official website of Daring To Shift: Social Entrepreneurship Program