- Host: Junior Achievement Nigeria
- Host country: Nigeria
- Open to: Nigerians
- Target: Graduates
- Deadline: Not specified
Applications for the 2021 Venture In Management Program (VIMP) for Youth Corpers in Nigeria are ongoing.
About the Venture In Management Program
The Venture In Management Program (VIMP) is an annual program of Junior Achievement Nigeria since 2000. Venture In Management Program (VIMP) is a one-week intense program that introduces selected members of the National Youth Service Corps to the various aspects of business management, making critical business decisions, and building General Management abilities.
The purpose of the Venture In Management Program (VIMP) is to train NYSC members for careers as managers and entrepreneurs in the business sector. This program is meant to familiarize potential business leaders with the responsibilities, possibilities, and expectations of a management profession.
The week-long program includes rigorous and stimulating classroom meetings (led by Lagos Business School facilitators), case studies, panel discussions, study groups, guest speakers, and recreation, culminating in a strategy workshop in which participants present solutions to various business problems.
With case studies concentrating on Business Ethics, Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Social Enterprise, General Management, Leadership, and Entrepreneurship, the learning environment reflects that of the world’s finest business schools. Participants also participate in a community service project and teach JAN programs to elementary school students in the area.
- Applicant must be a serving Youth Corps Member or recently finished
- Must be 27 years or younger
- Must have excellent academic records (Minimum 2:1)
- Possess proven interest in general management
- Have a track record of leadership
- Participation in the previous JAN program will be an added advantage
- Completed application form online
- A Curriculum Vitae (Must be saved with your full name)
- Proof of service (NYSC ID Card OR Call-Up Letter)
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the Venture In Management Program (VIMP) can click the button below;
NOTE: All supporting documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit the official website of the Venture In Management Program (VIMP)