Apply Now: Brunel Business School MBA scholarship for Africans/International Students 2021/2022
- Host: Brunel University
- Open to: Africans/International Students
- Target: Graduates
- Deadline: 5th August, 2021
Applications for the 2021/2022 Brunel Business School MBA Scholarship for Africans/International Students are currently ongoing.
Successful applicants of the Full-time or Part-time Brunel MBA who will begin in September 2021 or January 2022 will be eligible for the following scholarships from Brunel Business School. Successful recipients will be expected to fulfill specific responsibilities as Brunel Business School Ambassadors.
The Brunel Business School MBA Scholarship will offer:
- 30scholarships for the Full-time MBA,
- 5scholarships for the African Continent MBA and
- 20 scholarships for the Part-time MBA program.
- Applicants for the Brunel Business School MBA scholarships 2021/22 must be applying for either a full-time or part-time MBA program
- There are scholarships for applicants from the African continent
- There are scholarships for international students
- Applicants are advised to read the terms and conditions and how to apply.
- The Full-time MBA Scholarship: a £7,000 tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Full-time African Continent MBA Scholarship is a £12,135 (50% tuition fee) tuition fee waiver for one year only.
- The Part-time MBA Scholarship (Corporate/Private sector)
a £9,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only split equally across both academic years – £4,500 per year.
- The Part-time MBA Scholarship (Public/Government)
an £11,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only split equally across both academic years, £5,500 per year.
Interested candidates basically need to start application for admission to the school and then are considered for the available scholarships.
Interested candidates can click the button below to apply:
NOTE: For September 2021 start you must apply for the Scholarship by midnight on5 August 2021. For January 2022 start you must apply for the Scholarship by midnight on 29 November 2021.
For more information visit the official website of Brunel Business School MBA Scholarship