- Host: Swedish Collegium For Advanced Study
- Host country: Sweden
- Open to: All nationals
- Target: Graduates
- Deadline: 1st July, 2021
Applications for Barbro Klein Fellowship Program 2022-2023 session at the Swedish Collegium For Advanced Study are currently ongoing.
About the Barbro Klein Fellowship
The goal of the Barbro Klein Fellowship is to advance the global study of cultural diversity. It is available to researchers from all disciplines in the humanities and social sciences, with a focus on cultural and social diversity, cultural legacy and innovation, societal structures and public resistance, and diverse cultural expressions in local and global contexts.
Also read: CEGA non-resident Fellowship Program 2021
The Barbro Klein Fellowship program allows fellows to focus on their own research interests while remaining free of the teaching and administrative responsibilities that come with academic life. Fellows are required to be active members of Collegium’s scholarly community and to attend seminars and academic activities outside of their fields of concentration.
- Open to scholars from across disciplines in the humanities and social sciences.
- The fellowship program encourages, but is not limited to, applications from talented younger scholars in non-Western countries and of underrepresented gender.
- At the time of application, the candidate must have held a PhD (or equivalent degree) for at least three years. The application must have a promising track record of independent achievements beyond the post-doctoral level, including significant publications, and be active in international fora.
- Fellows receive a monthly salary. Applicants may want to consider seeking additional financial support from other sources, such as sabbatical leave.
- The Collegium will provide and pay for accommodation for Fellows who do not live in the Stockholm–Uppsala region.
Interested candidates who wish to apply can click the button below:
NOTE: Applications for the academic year 2022/23 must be submitted electronically via the Varbi online application system. The Varbi system will be open until July 1, 2021.
For more information visit the official website of Barbro Klein Fellowship