- Host: University Of Wolverhampton
- Host country: England
- Open to: see eligibility criteria
- Target: Undergraduates, Graduates
- Deadline: 31st July, 2021
Applications for the 2021 Global Opportunities Regional Scholarships At the University of Wolverhampton are currently ongoing. The scholarship offers opportunities to outstanding students who wish to study at the institution.
Global Opportunities Regional Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be accepted and have an offer for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate teaching program
- to pay international tuition fees.
- Have at least ABB Level A or equivalent qualifications to be admitted to the University of Wolverhampton
- Achieve minimum scores in the following English exams:
- IELTS – 0 with no less than 5.5 in each component
- TOEFL – a total of 79 with no less than 19 in all four skills
- PTE Academic – 54 with no less than 51 in all skills
- CAE – level B2
- pass CPE
- Trinity College London ISE 11 – Ticket B2
- English Test at Wolverhampton (WEPE) – 6.0 with at least 5.5 in each component
- The Global Opportunities Regional Scholarships is open to students from:
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- The Middle East and North Africa
- East Asia and Pakistan
- The Americas
- There are 20 scholarships of £3,000 per year.
Applicants must submit an application to the university portal in order to be considered for admission.
Students interested in applying for the scholarship should write a 500-word statement about how they will benefit from the opportunity and send it to email@example.com with the title “Regional Awards for Global Opportunities” and the student’s personal number in the subject line.
For more information visit the official website of Global Opportunities Regional Scholarships