Apply now for the Sabanci University Scholarship For International Students 2021-2022 [Study in Turkey fully funded]
- Host: Sabanci University
- Host country: Turkey
- Open to: All nationals
- Target: Graduates, Undergraduates
- Deadline: 5th August, 2021
Applications for the Sabanci University Scholarship For International Students to study in Turkey are currently ongoing. This scholarship is open to all international students from all around the world who wish to apply for a Sabanci University scholarship.
Students interested in pursuing an undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degree in Turkey are strongly urged to apply for the Sabanci University Scholarship For International Students school year 2021-2022.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available at Sabanci University for Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree program.
Sabanci University Scholarship For International Students Eligibility Criteria
- Must be International Students.
- Meet the English Language Requirements.
- Candidates must have Good Academic Scores.
- All Documents should be completed before the deadline.
- Candidates will have to apply to the program of their choice at Sabanci University.
- For Undergraduate: Check Here
- For Graduate: Check Here
The award will cover all the expenses to pursue degree from Turkey under this scholarship.
- It covers Full Tuition Fee Exemption, Monthly Stipend, and Dormitory Support.
- Masters: 2,500 TL/10 months + Dormitory (room for double) for 10 months
- Ph.D.: 3,000 TL/12 months + Dormitory (within the bounds of possibility single room, if occupied, room for double) for 12 months
Sabanci University Undergraduate Scholarship:
If you want to be considered for this prize, you must submit all required documents, which will be examined by the scholarship committee and may improve your chances. However, all applicants will be considered for the scholarship automatically.
The Scholarship Committee will consider your academic background, transcripts, exam results, reference letters, interview results, and any document demonstrating your academic success, such as competition prizes or Olympiad certificates.
Available Courses for Study
Below are the list of all courses available for the Sabanci University Scholarship For International Students 2021/2022 session:
- Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences
- Computer Science and Eng (BS, MS, Ph.D.)
- Cyber Security (MS, Ph.D.)
- Electronics Engineering (BS, MS, Ph.D.)
- Energy Technologies and Management (MS, Ph.D.)
- Industrial Engineering (BS, MS, Ph.D.)
- Manufacturing Engineering (MS, Ph.D.)
- Materials Science and Nano Eng (BS, MS, Ph.D.)
- Mathematics (BS, MS, Ph.D.)
- Mechatronics Engineering (BS, MS, Ph.D.)
- Molecular Biology, Genetics, and Bioengineering (BS, MS, Ph.D.)
- Physics (MS, Ph.D.)
2. Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Cultural Studies (MS)
- Economics (BS, MS, Ph.D.)
- History (MS, Ph.D.)
- Political Science and International Relations (BS)
- Political Science (MS, Ph.D.)
- Psychology (BS, MS)
- Turkish Studies (MS)
- Visual Arts and Visual Communication Design (BS, MS
3. Sabanci Business School
- MSc Business Analytics (MS)
- Management (BS, Ph.D.)
- MBA (MS)
In order to apply for Sabanci University Scholarship For International Students 2021-2022, you must complete an online application.
The scholarship does not require a separate application. Applicants will be automatically considered for an award once they have been accepted. The following are links to apply for undergraduate and graduate students:
For more information visit the official website of Sabanci University Scholarship For International Students