Applications for the 2021 UN No More Unpaid Internship Fellowship are currently ongoing.
About the UN No More Unpaid Internship Fellowship
The UN no more unpaid internships are being phased out of the Office of the Secretary-Envoy Generals on Youth!
- Are you enthusiastic about the United Nations’ work?
- Do you want to assist other young people to reach their full potential?
- Have you been waiting for a paid entry-level opportunity at the United Nations for far too long?
- Do you wish to be a Fellow with the UN Youth Envoy?
- If you answered yes, you might be the best candidate for the job!
To begin, we are seeking young people to join the UN Youth Envoy’s Fellowship, which seeks to provide you, a young talent, with an opportunity to participate in the execution of the Sustainable Development Goals.
The selected fellows will join us at the United Nations’ Headquarters in New York for a duration of 6 months.
The UN No more unpaid internship fellowship is open to:
- Candidates between the ages of 18 – 29 throughout the duration of the assignment.
NOTE: Nationals of the country of the assignment are not eligible, except for the assignments in the Headquarters duty station.
- Women, indigenous people, people with disabilities, LGBTQI+ candidates, and other marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply, click on the open vacancies you are interested in:
- Fellow in Youth Peace and Security (2021 Posting — OPEN NOW)
- Fellow in Data Analysis and Monitoring (2021 Posting — OPEN NOW)
- Fellow in Gender Equality (2021 Posting — OPEN NOW)
For more information visit the official website No more unpaid internship fellowship