call for Application: Learn Africa Scholarship For African Women 2021 [Fully funded]
- Host: Mujeres por Africa
- Open to: Africans
- Target: Undergraduates, Graduates (Women)
- Deadline: 21st June, 2021
Applications for the 2021 Learn Africa Scholarship For African Women are currently ongoing.
About the Learn Africa Scholarship
The Learn Africa Scholarship initiative aims to foster knowledge transfer, exchange, and training of African female students through scholarships provided by Spanish universities.
Around 200 African female students from 34 countries have benefited from this program since 2013, and have had the opportunity to study in 40 Spanish institutions, 1 Portuguese university, and 2 educational institutions in Morocco.
For the second year, Learn Africa is presenting a different call than usual. Because to the global travel limitations imposed by the covid-19 epidemic, all 2021-2022 courses will be taught online, with the exception of Planeta Formation and University, which will be held in Rabat. All of these courses have been created to help you prevent the coronavirus’s negative effects on your training and future.
To be eligible for the Learn Africa Scholarship applicants must fulfil the following criteria;
- Be a woman and have the nationality of an African country.
- Be enrolled in an African university or have a university degree issued in an African country. For Postgraduate Scholarships, the Degree title is required. The required degree can vary depending on the requested scholarship (See details of each scholarship).
- Meet the specific requirements and technical/technological material of each type of scholarship.
- The scholarships for this call cover only tuition and academic fees.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the Learn Africa Scholarship will need to provide the following documents:
- National identity document
- CV + INFO
- Diploma / certificate / university degree (as required)
- Academic record
- Motivation letter + INFO
- Reference or recommendation letter/s + INFO
- Official language level accreditation if required + INFO
- Research project