Applications for the eFounders Fellowship Program Online Course Class 1 by Alibaba Business School are currently ongoing.
About the eFounders Fellowship program
The eFounders Fellowship program gives you firsthand experience with eCommerce and digital technologies, as well as access to business executives from Alibaba and China, and the chance to network with like-minded, successful entrepreneurs in your area.
Also read: CEGA non-resident Fellowship Program 2021
The eFounders fellowship consists of a group of passionate and accomplished “New Economy Champions” who want to inspire and promote a more inclusive growth model for all. Alibaba Business School and the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), which is implementing the Sustainable Development Goals for 2030, are collaborating on the eFounders Fellowship program.
- You must be a full-time founder, co-founder or CEO of an officially registered digital venture that is actively operational.
- Your venture must be headquartered or have an operating entity in Africa.
- You must provide at least 1 referral in your application (referrals from a partner/organizer/eFounders Fellow are preferred).
- You will be requested to provide your official business license if you are invited to the offline session after the pandemic.
- Entrepreneurs below 35 years old, female entrepreneurs, and target country locals are strongly encouraged to apply.
They welcome entrepreneurs who are:
- Authentic, open-minded and altruistic leaders of the ‘new economy’.
- Building enterprises for long-term success, not for short-term profit.
- Mission-driven and have a strong sense of purpose, integrity, vision, and drive.
- Willing to learn and share their experiences and ideas.
The eFounders Fellowship Program provides the following:
For the online course:
- Tuition fees.
- Training materials and training session costs while,
For the offline session(post-pandemic, on invitation):
- Tuition fees.
- Hotel accommodation(shared room).
- Training materials and training session costs.
- Field trips and site visit transportation costs.
- Small daily living allowance of 30 RMB/day.
Not covered (costs you must personally cover):
- Air tickets and transportation/pick-up services to and from Hangzhou, China.
- Single hotel room requests (if you would like to stay in a single room you will be required to cover the full cost yourself).
- Additional food or personal expenses.
Due to the current state of affairs and the potential hazards posed by COVID-19, the eFounders Fellowship program has been redesigned to an online course. The first online course will begin on November 16 at 8 a.m. (UTC+0) and will run for six weeks, from November 16 to December 21, with a weekly online class.
Interested candidates can click the button below to apply:
For more information visit the official website of eFounders Fellowship Program