- Host: Diponegoro International Office
- Open to: All nationals
- Target: Graduates
- Deadline: 2nd July, 2021
Applications for the 2021 Undip Masters Scholarship for International Students at Diponegoro University are currently ongoing. Undip Scholarships are awarded to
international applicants who will study at Diponegoro University in any qualified program.
- Applicants must not hold an Indonesian passport.
- Applicants must be registered with the university.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s CGPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 or equivalent to be admitted to Diponegoro University in a master’s program.
- Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 48
- TOEFL PBT – 450
- TOEFL CBT – 140
- IELTS – 6.0
Applicants of the Undip Masters Scholarship can apply for Master of Chemical Engineering, Master of Industrial Engineering and Management, Master of Mechanical Engineering, Master of Accounting, Master of Economics, Master of Management, Master of Communication, Master of Business Administration, Master of Political Science, Master of Public Administration, Master of Law, Master of Linguistics, Master of Agribusiness, Master of Epidemiology, Master of Environmental Engineering, and Master of Environmental Science.
The Undip Masters Scholarship winners will be given:
- A round trip international airfare;
- Settlement allowance of IDR 2,500,000, living allowance IDR 2,500,000 per month;
- Cost of books, internet allowance, and health insurance by the university.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the Undip Masters Scholarship must provide the following when applying:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Bachelor Diploma and Academic TranscriptLetter of Declaration to comply with Indonesian Rules [DOWNLOAD]
- Photograph 4×6 colored
- Letter of Recommendation issued by nearest Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General in home country
For more information visit the official website of Undip Masters Scholarship