Apply now for the 2021 Wilson Center international fellowship program in the U.S
- Host: Woodrow Wilson Center
- Host country: U.S.A
- Open to: All nationals
- Deadline: 5th October, 2021
Applications for the Woodrow Wilson Center International Fellowship program for Scholars, Practitioners, Journalists, and Public intellectuals are currently ongoing. The Woodrow
Wilson International Center aspires to bring the worlds of ideas and policy together by promoting outstanding work and connecting it to pressing issues.
- Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Wilson Center International Fellowship Program 2021:
- Citizens or permanent residents of any country (applicants from countries outside the US must have a valid passport and be eligible to get a J-1 visa even if they are currently in the US).
Academic candidates must be post-doctoral and have a book or monograph published in addition to their Ph.D. dissertation.
Practitioners or policymakers who have achieved a similar level of professional success.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- The Center offers a stipend of $90,000 for a nine-month fellowship.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the Wilson Center International Fellowship program must submit their applications online.
NOTE: Application must be accompanied with the following listed below:
- Fellowship application form
- Current CV (not to exceed three pages); the Center will only accept the first three pages; please list your publications separately.
- A list of your publications that includes exact titles, names of publishers, dates of publication, and status of forthcoming publications.
- A project proposal
- A bibliography for the project that includes primary sources and relevant secondary sources.
- Two letters of reference.