- Host: City University Of Hong Kong
- Open to: All nationals
- Target: Undergraduates
- Deadline: 15th November, 2021
Applications for the Hong Kong Entrance Scholarship at the City University Of Hong Kong are currently ongoing. The University offers various types of entrance scholarships for non-local students with excellent academic performance.
NOTE: The University will identify high-caliber students for the entrance scholarships based on academic merit upon successful admission; students (applicants) do not have to submit applications separately.
The Hong Kong Entrance Scholarship can be awarded to:
- International Students (applicants) from any nationality.
- Applicants admitted into any of the undergraduate courses offered by the University.
- Applicants enrolled in a full-time degree program.
- Applicants must have a high school Certificate.
Three types of scholarships are offered to international students:
- Top Scholarships of HK$180,000, covering annual tuition fees, on-campus accommodation and living expenses
- Full Tuition Scholarships, covering annual tuition fees
- Half Tuition Scholarships, covering half of the annual tuition fees
- Diversity Grant of HK$30,000 per annum for students admitted from underrepresented nationalities except for Top Scholarship recipients
Interested applicants must submit their applications, personal statements, and required papers using the Online Scholarship Application System. Applications that are incomplete or submitted late will not be considered.
NOTE: you can only upload ONE file per type of needed document.
For more information visit the official website of Hong Kong Entrance Scholarship