- Host: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Open to: All nationals
- Target: Graduates
- Deadline: 13th July, 2021
Applications for the 2021 Frankfurt School Of Finance And Management International Student Scholarships are currently ongoing. The scholarship program’s goal is to offer
exceptional candidates with the opportunity to study regardless of their financial situation.
- Applicants must have applied and been accepted in any eligible MBA program at Frankfurt.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 70
- ITP – 577
- Eligible Field of Studies: MBA in International Healthcare Management, Executive MBA, full-time and part-time MBA are eligible to apply.
The Frankfurt School of Finance and Management International Student Scholarships provides partial scholarships that cover a set percentage of the total tuition fee of the program applied to by Frankfurt.
Applicants must apply for an MBA program using the application portal of Frankfurt allotted to students. The applicants are not required to apply separately for the opportunity.
For more information visit the official website of Frankfurt School Of Finance And Management International Student Scholarships