- Host: HAN University
- Open to: All nationals (outside EU/EEA)
- Target: Graduates, Undergraduates
- Deadline: 1st October, 2021
Applications for the 2021/2022 HAN International Scholarships are currently ongoing. The HAN University International Scholarships program provides international students studying in the Netherlands with financial aid in the form of tuition fee discounts.
Have you excelled in your studies and personal development? Additionally, are you a national of a country that is not a member of the EU/EEA? Then you may be eligible for one of the HAN scholarships.
Applicants for the HAN International Scholarships are expected to meet the following requirements:
- You are a national of a country outside the EU/EEA
- You have not previously been enrolled in a degree at a university or university of applied sciences in the Netherlands
- You have been accepted into a full-time English-taught degree program at HAN
- You have an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a TOEFL iBT score of at least 90 or a Cambridge Certificate (CAE or CPE)
The HAN International scholarships help you to finance your studies.
NOTE: You still have to meet the requirements of the financial guarantee.
The HAN University International scholarship is paid in two installments of three months each: March and September. If you begin your degree in February, you will receive your scholarship in February of each year. Bear in mind that fall semester tuition costs are required. Payment is only available if you are enrolled as a HAN student and have a Dutch bank account in your name.
Applicants who wish to apply for the HAN International Scholarships can access the scholarship application procedures through the links below:
- Complete your enrollment
- Prepare your application
- Submit your application
- Receive notification
- Accept the scholarship
For more information visit the official link of the HAN International Scholarships