Call for Application: MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship for Developing Country Students 2021/2022
Applications for the MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship For Developing Country Students are ongoing. MIPLC is a component of the DAAD’s Development-Related Postgraduate Courses scholarship program, which aims to assist students from developing countries in pursuing and achieving their educational goals.
MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship Eligibility
In order to be eligible for the MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship, you must:
Also read: HAN international scholarships 2021/2022
- Be from a developing country according to the OECD DAC list and have not been living outside their home country (or another developing country) for more than the past two years.
- Possess at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree), completed with above-average results.
- Have received your last degree no more than six years before your application.
- Possess at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country.
- Full MIPLC fee waiver
- Monthly stipend of EUR 850
- Payments towards health, accident and liability insurance coverage in Germany
- Travel allowance
- Mandatory two-month German course before the start of the MIPLC.
Applicants interested in the MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship should please refer to the application Instruction manual
NOTE: Complete applications will be considered on a rolling basis for admission. We will create a shortlist of candidates from all admitted applications and invite them to a video conference interview in January or February. The MIPLC will pre-select the scholars based on these interviews, and the DAAD will make the final selection in early March.
For more information visit the official website of MIPLC/DAAD Scholarship