- Host: University Of Strathclyde
- Host country: Scotland
- Open to: All nationals
- Target: Graduates
- Deadline: 30th June, 2021
Applications for the 2021/2022 University Of Strathclyde Excellence Award (SEA) Scholarship For International Students are ongoing.
About the University Of Strathclyde Excellence Award (SEA) Scholarship
The University Of Strathclyde Excellence Award (SEA) Scholarship aims to enhance our ability to identify and exploit crystalline hydrated salt forms that exist in a unique solid-state arrangement referred to as a “water bridge,” as well as to gain experience working in a dynamic research team in close collaboration with industry partners and gaining experience with experimental and modeling techniques.
At the moment, CMAC Tier partners are interested in a small number of salt forms that, despite being expected to be disproportionate in tablet formulations, demonstrated unexpected solid-state and solution stability.
This is an interesting opportunity to join a vibrant research team at the University of Strathclyde and acquire expertise using a variety of experimental and modeling techniques as part of your study.
To be considered into the Strathclyde Excellence Award (SEA) Scholarship applicants must ensure they meet the following criteria set below:
- Applicants can apply from any nationality.
- Domestic and international students can apply.
- 2:1 Honors degree or overseas equivalent.
- Applicants from EU or international candidates who can provide evidence of their ability to fund the fee difference).
- The scholarship is available for postgraduate courses in Pharmacy and biomedical sciences.
- Strathclyde Excellence Award (SEA) scholarship is fully funded
Applicants can apply using the University PEGASUS Application System by clicking the button below:
For more information visit the official website of the Strathclyde Excellence Award (SEA) scholarship