- Host: University of Missouri
- Open to: All nationals
- Target: Undergraduates, Graduates
- Deadline: Not specified
Applications for the 2021/2022 University of Missouri Scholarship for International Students are ongoing.
About the University of Missouri Scholarship for International Students
Mizzou offers international students scholarships for which you will be immediately considered when you apply. At the University of Missouri, Scholars receive a four-year, full scholarship (up to the total estimated cost of attendance), academic and leadership development fund to be used to enhance their intellectual, critical thinking, engagement, and leadership skills development over the course of their four years.
Also read: Hong kong Entrance Scholarship 2021
The University of Missouri Scholarships for International students are applicable for undergraduate and master’s students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
Applicants for the University of Missouri Scholarship must meet the requirements below:
- Applicants must be overseas students.
- Students must have at least a 32 ACT (or 1420 SAT), hold at least a 3.5 core GPA, and have applied to MU and the Honors College by December.
- Prospective students who meet the ACT/SAT and GPA requirements, and who intend to apply, should strive to submit all application materials for admission to both MU and the Honors College in order to allow time for processing and formal notification of admission to each.
- This is especially important regarding high school transcripts and recommendation letters. You must submit your application to the Honors College no later than December 1 in order to be considered for the Stamps Scholars program. Students who are not admitted to the Honors College will be removed from consideration. No exceptions will be made.
The scholarships are:
- International Merit Scholarship at $5,000,
- International Honors Scholarship at $10,000 and,
- Global Black & Gold Scholarship Full reduction of nonresident fees at $17,204.
As an international student at Mizzou, you will join a family of more than 2,000 international students and scholars from more than 100 countries.
To apply as an international student, complete the following steps: To be eligible for admission to Mizzou, you must meet the following requirements:
- Complete the required core coursework with the required grades
- Meet the English language requirements
- Check dates and deadlines so you stay on track with the application process.
- Request that your official high school transcript and official transcripts of any college coursework be sent directly to the Office of International Admissions.
- Check to see whether your AP, IB, or college credits will transfer to Mizzou.
- If you are submitting your ACT or SAT scores, request that your official scores be sent to Mizzou directly from the ACT or College Board.
- Explore the cost of attending Mizzou as an international student.
For more information visit the official website of University Of Missouri Scholarship