Applications for the 2021 Old Mutual Tech Talent Graduate Program for Africans are ongoing.
About the Old Mutual Tech Talent Graduate Program
Old Mutual is a leading African financial services company that provides a broad range of financial products and services to retail and corporate customers in 14 countries. Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management, and Banking and Lending are the company’s lines of operation.
Also read: UNDP Graduate Program 2021
The Old Mutual Graduate Accelerated Programme (GAP) is designed for recent graduates and postgraduate students in need of relevant professional experience.
Tech Talent Graduate Program Graduate Position Base
- South Africa positions are based in
- Cape Town
- Rest of Africa countries, positions are based in
- Only South African citizens will be considered for roles based in Cape Town, South Africa
- Roles based in Rest of Africa will require relevant citizenship
In order to be eligible for the Tech Talent Graduate Program you ensure:
- You are aged 26 or younger?
- You are a citizen/eligible to work in the country of application?
- You are able to work/relocate to any part of the country you are based in?
- You have achieved a minimum of 65% average across your studies?
- You are proficient in one or more of the following languages – Java, C#, C++, HTML, Python
- Old Mutual will partner with you to craft a great career with Old Mutual that is in line with your career aspirations
- Your voice is important to us and we will provide engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue
- You’ll be exposed to a great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of our values
- You’ll receive continuous coaching and development opportunities
- You’ll gain access to industry experts as mentors and coaches
- You’ll gain access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference in the communities in which we operate
- You’ll benefit from a robust and structured program
- The graduates are appointed into various roles across Old Mutual’s businesses
- Are you currently doing a post-graduate degree or in your final year of study in one of the disciplines below? If yes, then we are looking for you!
- Bcom Information system
- Bcom (Honours) Information systems
- BSc in IT systems
- Bcom Computer Science
- Bcom in Business/Finance qualification with Technology modules
- Diploma in IT (3 years)
- Advanced Diploma in IT
Also read: Ubuntu United Nations Training program 2021
- Apply – Submit documents – CV, Transcripts, Grade 12 certificate
- You will / may go through automated screening questions
- Should you meet our requirements you will be requested to complete screening assessments
- Once you have done your screening assessments, we will then review your profile against our requirements
- You will be required to complete psychometric assessments, and move forward to interviews if successful
SkillsC++ Programming Language, C Sharp (Programming Language), Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML), Java, Python
EducationAdvanced Diploma (AdvDip): Information Technology, Bachelor Of Business Science In Information Systems: Information Technology (Required), Bachelor of Computer Science (BCoSc): Information Technology And Computer Science: Information Technology Management (Required), Diploma (Dip): Information Technology (Required)
For more information visit the official website of Old Mutual Tech Talent Graduate Program