Call for entries: Sewanee Review Fourth Annual Contest 2021 [Prize: $1000USD & publication]
The Sewanee Review Fourth Annual Contest (Fiction, Nonfiction, and Poetry) will be open for submissions on July 1, 2021. Brandon Taylor will judge fiction, Stephanie Danler will judge nonfiction, and Paisley Rekdal will judge poetry in this year’s contest.
All contest entrants receive a one-year subscription to the Sewanee Review starting with the Fall 2021 issue. All contest entries will be considered for publication.
Sewanee Review Fourth Annual Contest Submission Guidelines
- Submit a short story or creative nonfiction essay of up to 10,000 words, or a selection of 1-6 poems per entry. Please submit only once per genre.
- Submitted work must be original and previously unpublished in any form (in print or online).
- Submitted work cannot be revised once it has been submitted.
- Do not include a cover letter. Remove all identifying information from your submission. All submissions will be read anonymously.
- Simultaneous submissions are allowed. Please notify us immediately if your contest entry is accepted by another publication.
- Winners in each genre receive $1,000 and publication in the Winter 2022 issue.
Entrants for the Sewanee Review Fourth Annual Contest can click the button below to submit:
For more information visit the official website of Sewanee Review Fourth Annual Contest