Applications for the 2021 LBS Young Talents Program for Young Nigerians are currently ongoing.
About the LBS Young Talents Program
The Young Talents Program (YTP) objective is to assist the school in developing a continuing relationship with the country’s best university students prior to and following their graduation from the university. The major goal of connecting with these exceptional students is to familiarize them with a world-class school and to shortlist applicants for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy.
We will also consider individuals for future administration positions and, eventually, professor positions. This program would assist the school in developing a pipeline of academically gifted students for the African continent.
The LBS Young Talents Program (YTP) will:
- Introduce participants to life in LBS as a faculty member, researcher, and admin staff
- Introduce participants to a career in Management research and teaching
- Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS Ph.D. program
- Discuss the LBS culture, history, and inspiration.
- Build a network of young talents who can also be part of the MBA program
In order to be eligible for the LBS Young Talents Program (YTS) candidates should ensure the following:
- The candidate should not be above 30 years old.
- The programme is open to final year undergraduates and Masters Students, youth corps members, and recent graduates.
- These students should be on or have graduated with a first-class or second class upper.
- Previous participants of the YTP are not eligible to apply again.
Also read: Early-Stage Startups In Africa 2021
To apply for the Young Talents Program (YTP) download and fill the application form by clicking the button below:
- Additionally, make a one (1) minute introductory video of yourself. Mention your educational background, leadership experiences, and/or work experience (if applicable).
- Forward the completed form with your resume, video, and proof of academic qualifications as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit the official website of Young Talents Program (YTP)