The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) released the JAMB UTME results on Friday, June 25th, 2021. Candidates who took the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) on Saturday, June 19, 2021, or Tuesday, June 22, 2021, can now check their results.
While announcing the results, the board stated that the JAMB UTME results for the following days would be released daily.
Also read: 6 Basic Steps in Applying for a Scholarship
In a public statement, JAMB outlined how applicants can check their JAMB UTME results online for the year 2021.
Simple Guidelines to Check your 2021JAMB UTME Result
To check your results, proceed with the following simple steps;
- First, go to www.jamb.gov.ng, the official JAMB portal.
- Next, locate and click on ‘E-facility’ on the menu bar
- On the page that shows up, click on the ‘UTME 2021 Main Results Notification Slip’ button
- On the next page, enter your ‘Reg Number’ or ‘GSM Number’ on the space provided
- Then Click on ‘ Check My Result’ to complete the steps
- And wow…, your result should now be displayed on the screen for you.
Previously, applicants accessed their JAMB UTME result through SMS by texting UTMERESULT to 55019 from the GSM phone they used to receive their profile code.
However, due to a few difficulties with the procedure, this USSD method is now suspended.
How to Print your Original JAMB Result
The next thing after checking your JAMB result is to print it for admission purposes. Simply
Visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin to access your JAMB profile.
Click on the “Print Result Slip” link under the list of post-Registration e-Facilities (on the left side of the screen).