Applications for the 2022 Canon Collins Trust RMTF Scholarships for Postgraduates to study in South Africa are ongoing.
About the Canon Collins RMTF Scholarships
Canon Collins Trust in cooperation with RMTF seek to encourage exceptional individuals who are committed to social justice in southern Africa and for whom a postgraduate qualification is a crucial instrument in striving to promote an open and equitable society.
In 2021, due to the impact of the Covid-19 epidemic and financial availability, the charity will only be supporting postgraduate degrees within the area of Education for selected nations in southern Africa.
The research emphasis of the RMTF scholarships must be related to one of the following themes:
- Improving quality of education in southern Africa
- Access to education in southern Africa
In order to be considered for the RMTF Scholarships for 2022, you must:
- Be a national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Swaziland, Zambia
- Be normally resident in one of the above countries
- Be in possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper-division, or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application
- Be studying or applying to study at a South African university
- The scholarship will fund you for a maximum of two years for a Master’s degree and three years for a PhD. The scholarship package will range in value from R20,000 to R100,000, depending on the circumstances of the student. We encourage full-time and part-time study, and we will consider applications from students who want to study online.
- In addition, we host an annual conference for current scholars and a number of smaller events throughout the year. Scholarship recipients are expected to take part in these activities as well as join and contribute to our network.
The Ros Moger Terry Furlong scholarship will be automatically considered for all applicants. For more information on this named award, please visit this page.
Interested candidates who wish to apply can click the button below:
Applications for the RMTF opens today (30th June 2021)…
Late Applications will not be considered.
For more information visit the official website of Canon Collins Trust RMTF Scholarships