Canon Collins Trust: Tom queba Scholarships for Social change Masters and Doctoral studies in South Africa 2022
Applications for the Canon Collins Trust Tom Queba Scholarships for Social Change Masters And Doctoral studies in South Africa are ongoing.
About the Tom Queba Scholarships
The Tom Queba Scholarships is sponsored by Canon Collins Trust in partnership with Tom Queba Memorial Fund. Canon Collins Trust will provide funding for up to a maximum of two years and an opportunity to enhance your academic and leadership skills through organized events.
Across all our scholarships, our scholars demonstrate the potential to drive change towards just and equitable civil societies. The overriding requirement of the scholarship is that the proposed study contributes directly to social and/or environmental development, and particularly to the betterment of lives and livelihoods of the poorest people in South Africa. We will award scholarships for social change within the following areas:
• Humanities and the Arts
• Sciences and Applied Sciences
Applicants for the Tom Queba Scholarships must:
- Be a black South African female national, normally residing in South Africa
- Be in possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application
- Be studying or applying to study at a Masters or doctoral level at a South African university
- The value of the Tom Queba Scholarship package is R85,000. Funding will be provided for up to a maximum of two years. We support both full and part-time study and will consider applications from those who wish to study by distance learning.
- We also organize an annual conference for current scholars and hold several smaller events throughout the year. Scholarship holders are expected to participate in these activities and to become part of and contribute to our network
Interested candidates who wish to apply can click the button below:
NOTE: Late submissions will not be considered.
For more information visit the official website of Tom Queba Scholarship