Applications for the 2021/2022 Bulb Fellowship Scheme for Young Nigerians in Technology are ongoing.
About the Bulb Fellowship Scheme
The Bulb fellowship allows fellows to gain creative skills, gain real-world experience, earn money while studying, and join a rapidly increasing network of tech professionals.
To be eligible for the fellowship, applicants must ensure they meet the following requirements:
- Must possess a minimum of a university degree certificate.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC with a discharge certificate.
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Be a dedicated tech enthusiast
- Must have at least two guarantors, one relative and one non-relative.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the button below:
NOTE: The application process includes:
- Submit your application
- Pass a psychometric test.
- Get invited for an interview.
- Get a conditional offer.
- Fill in your biodata form
- Get an unconditional offer
- Receive your personal laptop and start training.
For more information visit the official website of Bulb Fellowship Scheme