The CBN EDC N10million Collateral free loan: How to Apply
Entrepreneurs can use the CBN EDC N10million Collecteral free loan to start up or expand their company, hence creating additional possibilities.
This article will be your guide on how to get the CBN entrepreneurship development centre application, which will enable you to have access to the CBN EDC loan.
The Entrepreneurship Development Centers EDCs Form will be available at authorized centers across Nigeria, as sanctioned by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
You will be expected to attend training as mandated by the Board after collecting the form from the centers, filling it out, and submitting it.
List of Approved Centers to obtain the CBN EDC Loan Application Form
- CBN-EDC, PortHarcourt (South-South), Website: www.ssedc.org, 30 Trans-Woji roads, Grace plaza, by Slaughter Bridge Woji Town, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- CBN-EDC, Ibadan (South West), Website: www.edcsouthwest.org, Address: Old SDSTC (Oyo Oodua Skill Acquisition Centre Premises), Samonda, along Sango-UI Road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
- CBN-EDC, Enugu (South East) Address: Ebenezer Villa Suite, 8, Ogenyi Close, Off Cornerstone Avenue Off Nike Lake Resort Road, Enugu, Enugu State.
- CBN-EDC, Maiduguri (North East), website: edcnortheast.com.ng, Address: Old Informatics Institute, Njimtillo, Kano Road, Maiduguri, Borno State.
- CBN-EDC, Kano (North West), Address: Murtala Muhammed Library Complex, Kano, Kano State.
- CBN-EDC, Makurdi (North Central), Off Jonah Jang Crescent, Near Federal Secretariat, Makurdi, Benue State.
- CBN-EDC, Minna (North Central), Address: Minna Innovation Institute, Behind Niger State Sharia Commission, Justice Ndajiwo Drive, Minna, Niger State.
For information about the loan, go to: https://www.boi.ng/edcpartners/