Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) – The under-listed candidates have been asked to attend the final NCS recruitment screening exercise as part of the Nigeria Customs Service recruiting process. All candidates must report to the Nigeria Customs Service Training & Doctrine Command (NSC TRADOC), Federal Capital Territory (FCT) according to the following NCS Screening schedule:
Apply also: The CBN EDC N10million Collateral free loan
NCS Recruitment Screening Schedule 2021
Monday 2nd August 2021: All candidates from the following states: Abia, Adamawa, Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross-River, Delta, Ebonyi, Delta, and Edo.
Wednesday 4th August 2021: All candidates from the following States: Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, and FCT.
Friday 6th August 2021: All candidates from the following States Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, and Zamfara.
Recommended: How to Apply| FRSC Recruitment 2021
NSC Recruitment Screening Requirements
Candidates are expected to report to the screening venue with the following:
- Original and photocopies of Credentials for verification
- One white short knicker and vest (Male)
- One brown trouser and white vest (Female)
- One pair of white canvas shoe
- 2 Passport photographs
- Face mask
- Hand sanitiser
- Nationally accepted means of identification (i.e National ID, Voters Card, Drivers’ License, International Passport)
- Candidates are requested to adhere to the arrangement and be of good conduct throughout the exercise as any unruly behaviour will lead to instant disqualification and eviction from the screening venue.
- Furthermore, candidates will only be attended to at the venue and time assigned to their respective State of origin
See the full list of candidates here