Nigerian Supply Chain Integration Project: NSCIP Volunteer 2021|how to Apply
The NSCIP Volunteer opportunity steering Committee was established for a three-year period to oversee the Nigerian Supply Chain Integration Project (NSCIP). It may be extended if necessary, based on a scenario analysis agreed upon by the government and donors.
Also read: The CBN EDC N10million Collateral free loan
The purpose of NSCIP is to integrate Health Disease Programs Supply Chain Management activities for optimal PSM services that prevent stockouts, eliminate wastages, and efficiently run the complete health system, including infrastructure, human resources, and tools.
The NSCIP Steering Committee mandates
- To promote access of all Nigerians to medicines and other health care products through the formulation, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of supply chain policies; and the initiation of legislation aimed at ensuring that the products are available at the point of need in acceptable quality standard in line with Universal Health Coverage(UHC)
- To act as a liaison between the Federal Ministry of Health, its Agencies/Parastatals and other bodies on issues affecting the supply chain management of medicines and other healthcare products.
- Resource Mobilization and Allocation
- Alignment of Initiatives
- Priority setting for investments
- Long term governance beyond the 3 years of the integration project
- Contracts, Service, Quality and Cost Performance Management
- Govern supply chain design decisions
Recommended: World Bank JPA program 2021
NSCIP Volunteer Application Procedure
Applicants interested in becoming an NSCIP volunteer should apply online via: https://nscip.gov.ng/volunteer/
For more information visit the official website of NSCIP