Applications for the 2021/2022 L’Oreal-UNESCO Young Talents For Women In Science Program are now ongoing.
About the L’Oreal-UNESCO Young Talents For Women In Science Program
The program which is being sponsored by a collaboration between L’Oreal Foundation and UNESCO is dedicated to encouraging women to participate in scientific research. It seeks out and honors outstanding young female scholars in the fields of life and environmental sciences, mathematics, computer and information sciences, engineering sciences, and technology.
The L’Oreal-UNESCO Young Talents for Women in Science program aims to encourage and support young women to pursue careers in science. More than 50 endowments have been awarded to young women researchers for the quality of their research work since its inception.
- Applicants must be enrolled in at least the second year of a doctorate (female doctoral candidates).
- Be in post-doctoral studies and have defended their thesis before the call for application (post-doctoral candidates).
- Carry out her research work in the following countries MAroc Algeria Tunisia or Libya in the fields of life and environmental sciences, matter, engineering, mathematics, computer and information sciences.
- Do not have a permanent position before receiving the Award.
- The awarded doctoral candidates will each receive an endowment of €10,000.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the L’Oreal-UNESCO Young Talents for Women in Science program should create an account and set up their profile.
From the program’s call for application page (accessible from the world map, in the ‘National and Regional Programs’ tab) click on the “Apply button” button.
For more information visit the official website of L’Oreal-UNESCO Young Talents for Women in Science