Applications for the SEPLAT JV Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022 for Nigerian students are ongoing.
About the SEPLAT JV Undergraduate Scholarship
The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplat’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programs aimed at encouraging educational growth and human capacity building by providing yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programs.
The SEPLAT JV Undergraduate Scholarship is accessible to eligible undergraduate students from Nigeria’s Federal and State Universities who have excelled academically. The award is designed to help students succeed academically by granting yearly grants.
To become eligible for the SEPLAT JV Undergraduate Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet up the following requirements:
- Must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the following courses: Accountancy, Agriculture, Architecture, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering/Science, Economics, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Environmental Studies, Geology, Geophysics, Law, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine/Dentistry, Metallurgical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering.
Applicants eligible for the SEPLAT JV Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022 can click the button below to apply:
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- Application deadline: Two (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advert.
For more information visit the official website of SEPLAT JV Undergraduate Scholarship