The NDA Screening Test 2021 is open to applicants who have successfully completed and submitted their applications.
The NDA Screening Test for the 73 Regular Course is set to take place on July 31, 2021.
The names of candidates who scored the required NDA Cut off Marks of 180 for all courses except Engineering which is 210 will be uploaded to the portal as soon as NDA obtained the same from JAMB.
Note: Screening Cards and Center Selection will be available as soon as the results are uploaded
NDA Screening Test 2021 Subjects Combinations
Candidates for FASS
Candidates for FASS are to answer all questions in any THREE of the following subjects that are applicable to the candidate’s chosen course:
- Mathematics – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
- Biology – (Compulsory for Psychology candidates).
Candidates for Sciences.
Candidates for courses in the Faculty of Science are to answer questions as follows:
- Mathematics (Mathematics and any 2 of Physics, Chemistry and Economics).
- Physics (Physics and any 2 of Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology).
- Chemistry (Chemistry and any 2 of Physics, Biology and Mathematics).
- Biology (Biology and any 2 of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics).
Candidates for Engineering.
Candidates for the Faculty of Engineering are to answer ALL questions in the 3 subjects listed below:
Candidates for Military Science and Interdisciplinary Studies.
Candidates for Intelligence & Cyber Security Studies are to answer the following:
- Physics and
- Anyone of Biology, Chemistry or Economics.
Please note that only those with duly printed Examination Card will be admitted into the various centres for the test.
NOTE: The test is taking the NDA Entrance Examination has been scheduled to take place on 31st July 2021 at designated centres across the country.
For more information visit the official website of NDA Screening Test 2021